Saturday, October 30, 2010

Handmade Crocheted Gifts



          
          I specialize in making baby heirloom blankets. They are hand crocheted by me, in a variety of different colors and patterns. My particular passion is to crochet a child's name into a blanket, thus making it an heirloom to keep for a lifetime.  I am always eager to help you make your creative ideas come to life! Or if you prefer, I also have many different designs to work with.
          I also crochet flowers, and other small novelty items, that I use as hairclips. Or, if you like, you can use them for a multitude of different things, like accents on purses, or a favorite pair a jeans, etc. Let me know what you are interested in and how I can help at: blanketpro@gmail.com

Thank You.
 Martha Basquez


No comments:

Post a Comment